Spring break camp
Come and train at the Capital Hockey School for an incomparable experience
Ideal for : Girls aged 4 years old to 16 years old
Date : From monday march 2 to friday march 6 2020
Here you have all our attention!
- A team of manager experienced ans passionate
- Individual meeting for players and parents with the head coach (Summer camp at the week)
- An average ratio of one coach for 6 players
- An average ratio of one coach for 4 goalies
- The counselors aged more than 15 years old
- The chance to observe national hockey League players practices
- An individual report card for each player
- Souvenir shop and hockey equipment
- Practice and game jerseys
- Laundry service all day
- Petty cash service for your money
- Photo souvenir
Choose your Service :
Come to play ringette at the Capital Hockey School during the spring break.
Instead, staying at home, come with us on the ice through the Super Peps. The Capital Hockey School is really proud to work with the Sports camp of the Laval University to offer you a special spring break kockey camp. You have the pssibility to:
- Staying all day at the hockey school from 8h30 am to 4h30 pm
- Daycare starting at 7h30 and between 4h40 to 5h30 pm. (Included in the price).
- Practicing once a day (75 minutes) each morning monday to friday.
- Playing game once a day (75 minutes) each afternoon monday to friday.
- Swimming pool, climbing wall and more.
- Meet some new friends.
- Eating at the Super Peps for 11.50$ (Online menu or by phone) or you can bring your own meals.
New program this year, the Capital Hockey School, offer you to choose your practices or games »à la carte». In order to fill you, adult who wants to improve, worker student who wants to become in a good shape or elite and house league players who would like to take few lessons without the obligation to come a full week. Now this flexibility is there for you:
• Choose 1 practice or 1 game for 50$ + taxes each or save by buying a block of 5 to 9 practices or games (ex: 3 practices and 5 games) for 45$ + taxes, block of 10 practices or games for only 40$ + taxes.
• You must buy your number of practice(s)/game(s) in the shop.
• You must call to book your practices or games 48 hours in advance.
• Possibility of spending the morning and afternoon and/or evening (Summer only) with the other players of the hockey school (Off-ice activities included).
• Available summer and spring break camps.
• Expiration August 23 2019.
During our activities offer by the hockey school, we are always there for the players who wants to work a specific technical or tactical about the game. We decide to offer you private lessons. Private lessons included.
Here’s what you’ll get in this lesson:
• 60 minutes with an experience coach.
• Specific drill about your weaknesses.
• Instant feedback about your weaknesses
• Offer during the summer and spring break camps between 8h30 to 5h30 monday to thursday.
1 training program
Description of program for players
This program allows the work of the 4 basics technics (skating, stickhandling, passing, shooting) to ensure the integration of individual tactics (1 vs 1 situations).
- Skating skills (Quick start, stopping, turning, cross-over)
- Pass reception
- Stickhandling and carrying the ringette ring
- 1vs1 small area and full ice
Description of program for goalies
Goaltenders are included in the player’s practices. A goalies coach provides instructions in his workshop. The following technicals concepts will be taught.
- The basic position
- The coverage og angles
- Moving (parallel and T movement)
- Stopping the ringette ring with the glove and the blocker
- Immobilization the ringette ring