Spring break camp
Come to train at l’École de hockey de la Capitale
to leave an incredible experience.
Ideal for : Boys and girls from 4 to 16 years old
Date : From monday march 1 to friday march 5 2021
Here you have all our a attention!
- A team of manager experienced and passionate
- Individual meeting for players and parents with the head coach (Summer camp at the week)
- An average ratio of one coach for 7 players
- An average ratio of one coach for 4 goalies
- The counselors aged more than 15 years old
- The chance to observe national hockey league players practices
- Souvenir shop and hokey equipment
- Practice and game jersey
Choose your service
Come to play ringette at the Capital Hockey School during the spring break.
Instead, staying home, come with us on the ice through the Super Peps. The Capital Hockey School is really proud to work with the Sports camp of the Laval University to offer you a special spring break hockey camp. You have the possibility to:
- Staying all day at the hockey school from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
- Daycare starting at 7:00 am to 5:30 pm. (included in the price).
- Practicing once a day (75 minutes) each morning monday to friday.
- Playing game once a day (75 minutes) each afternoon monday to friday.
- Swimming pool, climbing wall and more.
- Meet some new friends.
- Eating at the Super Peps for 12,00$ or you can bring your own meals.
Description du forfait
The Capital Hockey school, offer you to choose your practices or games «à la carte». In order to fill you, adult who wants to improve, worker student who wants to become in a good shape or elite and house league:
• Choose 1 practice or 1 game for 50$ + taxes each or save by buying a block of 5 to 9 practices or games (ex: 3 practices and 5 games) for 45$ + taxes, block of 10 practices or games for only 40$ + taxes.
• You must buy your number of practice(s)/game(s) in the shop.
• You must call to book your practices or games 48 hours in advance.
• Possibility of spending the morning and afternoon and/or evening (Summer only) with the other players of the hockey school (off-ice activities included).
• Available summer and spring break camps.
• Expiration august 27 2021.
1 training program
Description of program for players
This program allows the work of the 4 basics technics (skating, stickhandling, passing, shooting) to ensure the integration of individual tactics (1 vs 1 situations).
- Skating skills (Quick start, stopping, turning, cross-over)
- Pass reception
- Stickhandling and carrying the ringette ring
- 1 vs 1 small area and full ice
- The basic position
- The coverage og angles
- Moving (Parallel and t movement)
- Stopping the ringette ring with the glove and the blocker
- Immobilization the ringette ring