8 programs available :
PLAYERS EHC PROGRAM I
- Skating techniques(turns, starts, stops,cross-overs, etc.)
- Shooting, forehand/backhand (sweepshot,wristshot, slapshot)
- Passing, forehand/backhand(sweeps, wrist, saucer)
- Stick handling/ and puck carrying
- Pass handling/reception
- Body checking(Bantam-Midget)
PLAYERS EHC PROGRAM II
- Stick handling
- Headmanning and puck control (with and without offense)
- Deekes – Puck protection
- 1 on 1, 2 on 1, 3 on 3 (Pee Wee/Bantam)
- Checking and uncovering
- Off-ice puck handling
Students will develop :
- On-ice coordination and agility
- Power and balance
- Speed and control
- Physical fitness through off-ice training
Note : Good physical preparation prior to participating in EHC is highly recommended. Two daily training sessions as well as an evening game will allow students to apply and integrate the techniques and knowledge acquired.
Different exercices and techniques such as jumps, thrusts with weights, skipping, and weighted vests are used in this program.
STICK HANDLING-SHOOTING (6 DAYS)
- In motion
- On puck reception
- Puck handling
- Headmanning and puck control
The all-star program is offered to players who played on double letter teams (AA, BB, CC) during the past season.
- This program is designed to bring together more advanced players.
- Focus on more advanced techniques.
- Ensure higher intensity during training.
- Increase physical fitness through off-ice training.
- Focus on technical and tactical aspects during training.
- Prepare the players for their next hockey camp
Proof of all-star play (contract/statistics etc.) required
This program is aimed at developing all aspects of team play.
- Morning : Training involving the following aspects of team play: break-outs, face-offs, center-ice and end-zone offence, forechecking, backchecking, zone defence, 3 on 2, 2 on 2, 2 on 1, etc., and team technical weaknesses. (75 minutes)
- Afternoon : 60 minutes game
- Evening : 75 minutes game
- Off-ice : Team sports such as basketball, floor hockey and soccer
EHC PROGRAM PLUS (7 DAYS)
- Individual techniques
- Passing, shooting
- Puck handling
- Strategy and tactics
- Body checking (Bantam/Midget)